- Peabody Contractor Portal User Guide: Company Registration
- Peabody Contractor Portal User Guide: Employee Registration & Induction Bookings
- Peabody Contractor Portal User Guide: Pending Actions
- Company Prequalification Interactive Course
Millennium Mine documents
- Millennium Mine Induction Site Access Process
- Millennium Mine Induction location guideline
- Millennium Induction Booking Request
- Millennium Medical management plan V2
Moorvale Mine documents
Coppabella Mine documents
Wambo Mine documents
Wilpinjong Mine documents
Metropolitan Mine documents
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Peabody Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
1. How do I know if I need to register in the Peabody Contractor Management System?
Currently, contractors working at these Peabody sites must register their business and workers in the Peabody Contractor Management System.
Where you register your business and workers depends on the site you will work at. Visit Find My Peabody Site for details about the process for each mine.
2. How much does it cost to register?
Business registration costs $150 + GST annually for verification, support, and ongoing compliance.
Worker registration and inductions cost:
- Individual registration: $110 + GST per employee for the first year, including training.
- Annual renewal: $80 + GST per employee, including training.
- Replacement card: $30 + GST per card
3. Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
If you have any questions, or need help in the Peabody Contractor Management System, please contact the Pegasus team on 1300 365 747 or email email@example.com.
4. How long are registrations and inductions valid for?
Worker registrations must be renewed every 12 months.
5. Can I fast track an application?
Yes, Pegasus offers an escalation procedure.
Pegasus understands that there are times when you’ll need your data application or access ID cards to be processed faster than our standard delivery time of two working days.