Contractors working on Peabody sites must first register in the Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Peabody commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their business details and answering a short questionnaire relevant to the work they do for Peabody.
Contractors will also register and book their employees into inductions to allow them to safely access Peabody sites.
The system allows Peabody and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Peabody sites that require company registration and employee inductions are listed below. This list will be updated regularly.
Burton: coming soon
New South Wales sites
Metropolitan: coming soon
Wambo: coming soon
Wilpinjong: coming soon
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce engagement. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of Peabody.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract