Contractors working on Peabody sites must first register in the Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Peabody commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their business details and providing information about the work they do for Peabody.
Contractors will also register and book their workers into inductions to allow them to safely access Peabody sites.
The system allows Peabody and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Which Peabody sites require contractor registration?
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Peabody.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract